Introducing … Lead Filter WordPress Plugin …
File : Personal Use Rights
Brief Note :
WordPress website owners who know the power of engaging your audience, now you can “Tap Into What Makes Social Media Tick By Creating Engagement”
Introducing … Lead Filter – A Powerful And Interactive List Filter With An Easy-To-Use Interface & A Fun,Engaging Visitor Experience
This powerful new plugin lets you quickly and easily create interactive popups that allow your visitors to indicate if they approve or disagree with a statement or answer yes or now to a question.
Depending on their response you can filter them into a particular email funnel and have them sign up for your list, make them an offer, or create a button that leads them to content based on their choice. There’s a lot of flexibility and room for creativity here including:
Content Creation Tips for Online Marketers vs. Bloggers
Tips To Get New Clients For Virtual Assistants vs. Graphic Designers
The Best Email Marketing Solutions for Florists vs. Wedding Photographers
It’s easy to see how you can customize content on your site and in your email messages to particular subsets of readers in your niche after filtering them using this plugin.
Lead Filter appeals to your audience with engaging, eye-catching pop-ups that you have full control over. You decide what they see and how often they see it.
This powerful plugin features …
– Full integration with both AWeber and MailChimp so you can quickly connect your new subscriber to exactly the right list and opt-in message.
– Easy HTML form parsing to connect with any other email service provider–no need to move your lists or learn new software.
– Fully customizable pop-ups using simple point and click options.
– Endless color variations to match your theme–or to create eye-catching pop-ups that grab a reader’s attention.
– Mobile friendly code that won’t get in you trouble with search-engines and still looks great on mobile devices.
– Eye-catching graphics–your style choices are limited only by your imagination. Upload or use any graphics already in your Media Manager.
– Customizable call-to-action buttons so you can create the color and size combinations your readers respond to best.
– Simple installation–no need for FTP or database configuration, just upload it right through your WordPress dashboard.
– Unlimited filter pop-ups–create new opt-in offers and show them on your entire site, your home page, or on articular pages on your website.
As you can see, the options for this plugin are nearly endless. You can offer your readers…
– Custom content with information and examples specific to their needs.
– Ecourses and other training materials related to what they most want to learn right now.
– Checklists and worksheets to help them take that next step or reach that next milestone.
– Product offers tailored to their current wants and needs.
Or you can have a little fun, and create…
– A choice of coupon that either saves them $20 or 20% on their next order.
– Motivational messages based on or related to their current mood.
– Recipes and meal plans based on their preference for meat or vegetarian food.
– And much more …